The purposes of the Amite High Magnet PTO are to:
- Promote open communication among the parents, teachers and administration
- Provide support for the principal in his or her role as the administrator of the school program
- Promote goodwill and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, and administration.
- Direct and coordinate parental support through parent education activities and social functions that build community.
- Help build and enhance the educational community of Amite High Magnet School.
- Raise funds for the Amite High Magnet School.
- Coordinate the service and volunteer programs